Individual guided tours
- Guided walking tour of the sights, including the indoor visits, daily from April to the first week of November.
- Sightseeing tour by bus, April to October, 3 p.m. on Friday, 10.30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday During Advent, 10.30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- 'Luxurious Augsburg' - two nights' accommodation, breakfast buffet, city-centre hotel in the best location, information material, guided tour of the town.
- 'Lavish days in the footsteps of the wealthy Fuggers' - two nights' accommodation, breakfast buffet, city-centre hotel in the best location, information package for Fugger fans, guided tour of the town, 'Renaissance dinner' and small souvenir of the Fugger city.
Special arrangements with extensive programmes the whole year round.
Group guided tours
(tours also available in foreign languages):
- Special tours, e.g., the Roman City; Augsburg gold and silver; the home town of Mozart's father, the buildings of Elias Holl, Augsburg's water towers, Literary Augsburg, Walk & Dine, The Body in the Rechen district, The Perlach Murder, 'Crime Scene Augsburg'.
- Guided tours with actors in costume: 'On the trail of the Fuggers and their wealth', with Jakob Fugger' in person'; Brecht Live; Caesar Augustus takes you back to the Romans; Bäsle – Mozart's first love; Jakob Fugger in private – his wife Sibylla Arzt narrates, 'Beggar – Busker – Outlaw'