Landsberg am Lech
- Regular guided tours of the town
May to October, 2.30 p.m., Sundays, Sundays and Wednesdays
All year round for groups
- Guided tours of Landsberg's old town: small tour (1.5 hours) and big tour (approx. two hours).
Also bookable in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
- Guided tour of the Town Hall and 'Bayertor' gate (1/2 hour).
Historical guided tours in appropriate costumes from May to October: 'A Musical Stroll', 'Landsberg by night', 'Music and poetry', 'Fabulous Landsberg', 'Fables surrounding the Teufelsküche
- Tours on special themes.
- Tours of the New Town Museum and the Herkomer Museum with Mutterturm tower.
- Organ tours.
For groups only:
- 'A walk into Romanticism': musical welcome in the 'Festsaal' of the Town Hall, welcome drink (local liqueur) in the historical Town Hall, tour with guide wearing historical costume, bookable for up to 30 people.
- 'International Organ Summer': welcome drink in the hotel, matinee organ concert in the Parish Church (Saturdays from June to September), free admission to the historical Town Hall and the New Museum, one or two nights' accommodation (two nights: including guided tour of the town).