Individual guided tours
- Historic guided tour of the town daily at 2 p.m. from Easter to 1 November
- Romantic evening tour daily at 8.30 p.m. from mid-May to mid-September
- Guided tour of the town on Advent, at 2 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays
All tours begin at the Tourist Information and last about an hour. Groups of 15 or more are requested to book in advance.
Romantic weekend in Nördlingen" – We shall be glad to advise you!
Group guided tours
- Guided and thematic tours: the persecution of witches, towns in the Middle Ages, tour of the town walls, tanners' quarter (guided tours can also be arranged in English, French, Spanish and Italian).
- Tours of the Ries Crater Museum, the Town Wall Museum, the Town Museum and the Museum 'augenblick'.
- Church tours of St. George's and St. Salvator's
- Visit to a brewery with beer tasting.
- Visit to a schnapps distillery.
- Mill visit with bread tasting