- Guided tours of the picturesque Old Town at 16:00 on Fridays, from May to October.
- Special tours: ‘Historical Merchant’s Routes’, ‘Guests of the Councillors of Schongau’, ‘The Lech is Responsible for Everything’, and for children ‘A Day discovering the Forest’, ‘With the Bourgeois Citizens on the City Walls’ and ‘Children discover the Museum’, guided cycle tours and hikes in the Pfaffenwinkel Region.
- Guided tours of the Town Museum, the Parish Church of St Mary of the Ascension and the Romanesque Basilica of St Michael in Altenstadt and the Pfaffenwinkel Region.
- Tours for groups on request.
- ‘Summer Festival in the Wies’ Music in the churches of the Pfaffenwinkel Region with bed and breakfast.
- Cycling in the Pfaffenwickel district with 3 or 7 nights’ bed and breakfast.