- Guided walks through the town and park, as well as guided hikes in the lowlands and highlands, from May to October.
- Guided tours of Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau Castles, St. Coloman's Pilgrimage Church and the Roman villa.
- Forggensee ships: June - October.
- An evening of regional tradition in the spa building: Music and entertainment with the Regional Costume Society
- Grand children's programme.
- King for two days...
2 nights' accommodation with breakfast, guided tours of Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein Castles, four-course Bavarian menu incl. aperitif, romantic six-course candle-lit dinner
- King Ludwig summer trip
2 nights' accommodation with breakfast, 'musiculinary' evening meal (culinary symphony in 5 courses), special private guided tour of Hohenschwangau Castle, evening trip in a horse-drawn coach, themed as 'King Ludwig Romanticism' and including a "Stamperlstop" (Schnaps, fruit juice for children), four-course Bavarian menu from the recipe collection of the royal kitchens.
- Schwangau Crystal-Wellness Days
3 nights' accommodation with breakfast, visit to the Royal Crystal Thermal Baths with a range of saunas as well as a 'relaxation package' with a head and face massage, a leg peel and a choice of a manicure or a pedicure.
- Royal Romanticism in the snow
3 nights' accommodation with breakfast, 2-hour taster course in traditional cross-country skiing or 2-hour taster course in skating (additional fees payable for equipment), visit to the Royal Crystal Thermal Baths, an organised walk to see the feeding of the wild game, a romantic evening meal with aperitif.
For groups, too:
- 'Alpine Advent singing in the village of the Royal Castles': three nights' accommodation with breakfast, visit to Alpine Advent singing in the Parish Church, one coach or horse-drawn sledge ride, one hike to Neuschwanstein Castle with visit.