- Approx. 90-minute tour of Würzburg's Old Town for individual tourists, daily at 10:30 and 14:00, from April to October.
Guided tours in German
January - March: Saturdays at 10:30
March - April: daily at 10:30
May - October: daily at 10:30 and 14:00
November - December: daily at 10:30 and 14:00
Guided tours in English
May - October: Thursdays to Saturdays at 11:00
Cathedral tours, tours of the Residenz; tours of the Marienberg Fortress; tours of the Town Hall; tours of the Neumünster, tours of the museum
Würzburg's hotels offer comprehensive arrangements throughout the year, including the Easter and Christmas periods.
Many of the package arrangements include the Wurzburg Welcome Card, which offers price reductions on numerous sights, museums, theatres, ship excursions on the River Main, tours, souvenirs, etc.
- A stroll through the Old Town of Würzburg
- Guided tours through the Old Town and the Residenz, Marienberg Fortress, medieval Würzburg, Baroque Würzburg, women in Würzburg, art and culture walks; nature and culture walks and bicycle tours; guided tours for handicapped persons.
- Excursions: 'Franconian Wine Country' (half or whole day tour),
'Along the Romantic Road', educational tours.
- River Main steamers: scheduled trips Würzburg - Veitshöchheim - Würzburg, daily from 10:00-16:00, April to October;
special (holiday) trips for groups of 30+ people
- 'Stein-Wein' path with information about the historical ‘Würzburger Stein’ wine-growing site.
- Wine tasting in the cellars of major wine growers:
Staatlicher Hofkeller, Bürgerspital-Weingut, Juliusspital-Weingut, Weingut am Stein Ludwig Knoll.